Oname's New Pal!

I brought back new pal for Oname!Given by my officemate Priya, I went all the way to Nilai to collect it from her.See how adorable she is...and oso see how adorable the new owner is..hehehe..giler perasan!! I named her Macy Gray because besides the fact that she is gray, she reminds me of the singer Macy Gray.

But...not a very warm welcome from Oname as expected.It's either she's scared or merajuk with me.sighh...When Oname first saw Macy she was terrified till she went hiding under the sofa and not moving anywhere for few hours but Macy only acted cool.

Few hours later I moved Oname to the TV bench and she stayed there for few hours not moving anywhere oso.Haiyaaaa ini amoi arr!When I tried to put Macy closer to her she went angry like this:

Until today after 4 days Oname is still hiding under my bed refused to eat,drink and poo poo.This girl really sickening lah...

3 beeZ bOdsss:

Hajime said...

suare die cam macy gray gak ke ek?

MS PONDER said...

cute cat!!!

faiz said...

oname merajuk..huhuhu....

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com