My very sincere condolences to my officemate Priya who had lost her beloved mother due to stroke last Friday nite.Priya adalah teman saya yg baru saja melangsungkan perkahwinan nya and I did post her wedding photos here few weeks back.
She told me today she was thinking of giving away her beloved fat cat Garfield(real fat one okeh!) to me. Saya tiada masalah dan berpendapat Oname juga memerlukan teman(itu adalah lebih baik before she starts off with her Home Alone mission) Its kinda worrying sbb saya dah berapa kali nampak dia duduk di tingkap dan seperti berkira2 utk terjun.
I asked Priya why she wants to do so?Reason being is she wants to get rid of everything she loves. I guess she's afraid of losing it again as how she's losing her mother now.Saya mula merasakan itu bukanlah tindakan yg terbaik. Saya juga pernah kehilangan dan almost losing my faith at that time. So I told Priya not to get rid of the memories. It wont do her any good since getting rid of it is not going to be easy I can tell. Instead, live with it.Benda ini akan mematangkan kita semua...She shud be happy coz her mother is actually leaving in peace.Coz Priya just got married and with that we all know that her mum is leaving her in a safe hands.
Kesimpulannya...saya x dapat Garfield..huhuhu
| my shhhhh! |
6 months ago
2 beeZ bOdsss:
ya...
saya setuju ngan anda...
ah!
xpe...
nanti saye kasik en gapid...
bravo girl..!!! u made a very wise decision by not being selfish..
Post a Comment