The Moment I Said Yes


Pada hari anda berkata 'yes, let's do this' kepada pasangan anda, maka hari itu lah yg paling bermakna sebenarnya kerana itulah titik permulaan kepada dunia baru anda. Malah hari itu lebih bermakna dari the big day itself.

Knowing I will most likely to forget this within 10 years or maybe less (due to my long term memory loss illness), ku catit kan di sini. Supaya esok2 bila bergaduh, boleh baca balik dan ingat kembali momen-momen yg manis begini. Bak kata Ana Raffali, Tolong Ingatkan Aku.

Ada org kata, masa ni lah we will almost get to know the true colors of our partner. I said almost because the rest of it we will find out after the big day later. Agak gerun di situ....

But I would really hope to remember this for the rest of my life...nothing sentimental. But the look on his face...susah nya nak describe. No, he did not say 'thank you syg' or hug me or whatever. He just hold my hand and smile all the way. Dan senyuman itu masih lagi ada hingga hari ini (malah lebih lebar lagi). But exactly like all those love stories I used to read and watch. And eh..the sparkling2 and shining2 eyes does exist! Makes me feel like I've given him something super expensive or something that can cost a life. Macam laaa...but hey, the decision I made really cost me my life and my future what isn't it?

Moral of the story, never say yes too soon. Hold it for sometime baru la ada thrill sikit. Hahaha...giler!

0 beeZ bOdsss:

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com