This one is a must-post in my blog. Because it's my second time experiencing live theater and some more its TUN MAHATHIR MUSICAL THEATER. It shocked me a little bit when Nuar asked me "yang, nak tgk theater tak?" I was like 'errrr..since when?' Oooooo...rupanya Tun is his idol. N
3 and a half hours, there was never a boring moment well maybe because I heart Tun too plus a good script making 3 hours plus was nothing. Hey, I duduk belakang Sofea Jane tau!
I tell you Esma Danial can really imitate Tun's gesture except that he has more flesh and maybe shorter. Erra Fazira acting Tun Siti Hasmah...nice try. Zizan Nin as teenager Tun not bad as well.
The last scene left the most impact on me. I cried...and according to Nuar a Chinese guy who was sitting beside him cried as well. Everybody loves Tun. It was a flashback VT of Tun announcing his resignation. Sedihnya...suasana senyap sunyi tiba2 dalam panggung kerana semua org sedang menghayati.sob sob..
Next week a few friends and kak cik will be watching. Let's wait for their review pulak.
p/s: my first theater experience was Fame The Musical.
0 beeZ bOdsss:
Post a Comment