My 4 Storey Cat Cage Sold

2 days back I posted in Mudah selling my 4 storey cat cage since Im moving out end of the month and will give up my cats to my mum and a fren. Don't ask me why..I'd rather not to think about it anymore. Only God knows how sad and pathetic my life will be.

Anyway, back to selling cage story, tak sampai pun sejam I posted in Mudah I received tons of sms and phone calls until I myself got confused to whom to sell. Finally decided to sell only if the person agree to come and collect in Subang. Sold at RM180. Actually,I posted RM200 in Mudah but duno how became so generous.Hehe..manyak untung wooooor siapa yg beli tu because I bought it for RM350 pastu pakai tak sampai setahun pun.

2 beeZ bOdsss:

:: Nia Rashid :: said...

win...napa x ckp...i mmg cr cage! uwaaaaaaaa~ n im working in subang je....uwaaaaa~

ive got like 14cats in d hse...ada cage lain? hehe..

Winn said...

OMG sorry dear! I malas nak post kat fb nnt ramai sgt yg mengomen.hahaha

 

Template by Suck My Lolly - Background Image by TotallySevere.com