But I do have my own beauty regime. When I was at my early 20's I had this habit of changing products. Always spotted at Guardian, Watson, Pharmacare or even Bintulu Pharmacy(not only for skincare and toiletries even for drugs and medications). I'm a what...pharma-whore??!
Now I've realized that some of the stuffs on my dressing table has not much changed means I'm very much satisfy or at least I'm fine with em'. So here's my beauty hall of fame for 2009!!Beauty kerrr?ekekeke...
Not that my skin is so damn silky smooth now but Im loving it for its non greasy feeling even only after few mins of application.
This is a must for me since I'm always either oversleep or not having enough sleep. Don't really have a dark circle prob but its more to freshen up the eye area. Org kata apa?Sejuk mata memandang gitu.
This product suits me best. I might not have a critical skin problem but tend to grow small2 pimples on lazy days and festive season. Y festive season? Too much of hard-to-resist oily food. Been using the SF lotion and night cream for donkey years! Even my mom is a big fan of the SF lotion.
Never in my life I will turn to other brand for pressed powder (only if I'm broken!) Always buy one tone darker than ur skin tone and u wont end up looking like tepung gomak in photos.
0 beeZ bOdsss:
Post a Comment